Monday, October 18, 2010

So many thoughts...

I wish I had started this blog back in February so everything would be fresh in my mind.  But as days pass by quickly in these times, I seem to go a little slower.

I have started this blog to keep a journal, of sorts, about my family, children and more specifically, my baby, Taeya Grace.  Taeya had Down syndrome; an extra copy of the 21st chromosome.  Developmentally, Taeya is close to the average 4 1/2 month old.  She has other challenges that we face in the immediate future. 

Taeya will have surgery this Thursday, October 20.  While we have known this day would come, mentally and emotionally holding it at bay has been my survival instinct.  The fear of losing this precious little gift is overwhelmed at best. 

I will begin to download my heart into this blog as we prepare for surgery in 3 days.  I hope you will find our blog and pray for Taeya for her coming surgery. 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment